Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

+4
D C L A W S
Blade93
--- X ---
Orb
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the Switch better?

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

Post  amp king Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 pm

orb where do i do mining at and other skillin this server? oh and where is customs stuff... yeah im kinda a nerd but i agree with mongs americanizing thing... while for noobs it is hard to get stuff if ur an uber gamer with a 13/7 scedule u should have no problem getting what u want from an enemy

Last edited by amp king on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to add stuff...why else)
amp king
amp king

http://ampspyproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. - Page 2 Empty Re: Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

Post  Blade93 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I reckon the new server is fucken awesome good job orb.

- Blade -
Blade93
Blade93

Back to top Go down

Post  xxmichaelxx Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 pm

i downloaded 2 clients v7 by mong and the new one orb was talking about. idk which is the rite one cuz when i try to play on either 1, screen is white and its error

xxmichaelxx

Back to top Go down

Post  amp king Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

xxmichaelxx wrote:i downloaded 2 clients v7 by mong and the new one orb was talking about. idk which is the rite one cuz when i try to play on either 1, screen is white and its error
idk man...idk Mad Sad Shocked Sad cheers afro
amp king
amp king

Back to top Go down

Post  D C L A W S Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Orb wrote:This server is better and much more stable, with Pk Points that work properly that i've added and lots more other features and it finally reaches the real reason of the server in the first place which was "Orb PKZ" as in, Pking ... And since the old base was so unstable and broke all the time in pvp, this one is so much better.

This one also has lots more fully working minigames like Fightpits etc. I think this is way more fun because:

> Real pking
> Stable base
> More Minigames
> Lunar and Ancients that work properly.
> Proper teleports
> Portals i've added making things easier
> Better shops, in a better place i've added
> PK Point system that works
> Pking shop
> All good sets and items, working void set effect etc.
> Custom partyhats etc, and weapons and armour.
> Better Client
> No crashes
> Easier to code
> Higher amount of people accepted
> Anti-SYI and Anti-Flood protection
> Better commands
> Fixed dupes
> Safer trading, no rollbacks.
> More helpful interface
> Real working specials
> Dragonfire shield works properly
> Skills all work properly and have a good way of making money (furies etc)
> Easier to get around to places using teleports, portals and commands.. not confusing.
> Fully working prayer
> Fully working Ranged.
> Fully working farcasting
> Fully working NPCs, emotes, graphics and other commands (pickup, jail etc)
> Working equip screen and working keep on death screen
> Working keeping items on death, 3 and 4 with protect
> Clan Chat
> Emotes on emote tab, music on music tab
> WILDERNESS LEVELS
Probably loads more...

Can't you see its a good update? The old one had no wildy levels, all on all piling all the time, duping, regular resets due to dupers, abusers, bad teleports, too many commands, too complicated, not enough to do, everyone kept getting bored, unsafe pking (broke alot), rubbish client (except for the start up pic)... loooads of things were wrong with it.

THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD!!

Argue with that, Bitches!

~ Orb Pkz ~

ORB your the bitch, you stupid fat cow, you never understand nothing. We hate this source so why not u just change it the way it normally supposed to be. Who really cares if u added more minigame, working praying etc., doesn tmatter. People just wanna go online and have fun.

and wtf is this new agony crap, you change soruce like how much times?
and what about the new demise, why u keep chaning source?

you are a real stupi dfta cow

D C L A W S

Back to top Go down

Post  amp king Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm

dude ur what id call a bloody faggot that is a bestialist who loves fat cows... now shut the hell up and get the fuck off the mans back
amp king
amp king

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2