Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus)

5 posters

Go down

How should orbpkz stay..?

vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) I_vote_lcap67%vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) I_vote_lcap33%vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) Empty vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus)

Post  Champion1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm

vote on the poll cause for my option i really dont like how mong made itbut thats my oppion :\ and if we do get the server back how it use to be ill be happier then ever Razz
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) Empty Re: vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus)

Post  Champion1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm

cmon guys vote Sad we might get old server back the new one suckx
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus) Empty Re: vote on this poll very important for the server (nothing to do with runelocus)

Post  --- X --- Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Why vote here when Orb made a post in a different forum for us to vote?
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  amp king Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 am

--- X --- wrote:Why vote here when Orb made a post in a different forum for us to vote?

so they see that we the people believe they made a bad choice

DOWN WITH MONG UP WITH ORB!
DOWN WITH MONG UP WITH ORB!
amp king
amp king

http://ampspyproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

well i like both but it would be amazing if they could add the wildy levels in the old source

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  amp king Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:32 am

smite range wrote:well i like both but it would be amazing if they could add the wildy levels in the old source
HERETIC! u cvant like both...thier totally diffrent... well not totally but still

Twisted Evil DOWN WITH MONG UP WITH ORB Twisted Evil
amp king
amp king

http://ampspyproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 pm

GUYS, LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHING.

FUCKING - FUCKING - FUCKING, FUCK!

MONG DIDNT DO SHIT ALL ITS ALL ME, HE JUST MENTIONS SOMTHING AND I FUCKIN CODE IT AND MAKE IT WORK PROPERLY AND CHECK IT ETC. MONG HAS NEVER DONE SHIT TO DO WITH CODING OR CHANGING THE SERVER, HE'S JUST MENTIONED IDEAS TO ME.

I AM THE OWNER, HE IS CO-OWNER, I DO ALL THE CODING ETC. THE OLD ORB PKZ WAS MADE BY ME, THIS NEW ONE IS ALSO MADE BY ME! MONG JUST GIVES IDEAS!!!

WE ARE NOT REVERTING BACK TO MY OLD ORB PKZ, THIS ONE IS WAY BETTER AND MORE STABLE, LOOK AT MY ARGUMENT ON THE NOTICES PAGE.

ONCE AGAIN, "MONGS VERSION" IS FUCKING MINE, ITS ALLLLL MIIIIINEEEEE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil NOT FUCKING HIS! SO STFU!!

lol Very Happy
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Caps lock ftl Razz
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 pm

tis fukin shit tho Evil or Very Mad
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum