Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

+4
D C L A W S
Blade93
--- X ---
Orb
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the Switch better?

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap30%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap0%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap0%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap10%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap10%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_lcap50%Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. Empty Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

Post  Orb Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 pm

We've Switched! And it ROCKS!

Please remember you need the client to log in.

YOUR VOTES ARE IMPORTANT SO VOTE PROPERLY!!

Like i posted on page 2, here's my reason why this is so much better now .. (so you can read and argue)

This server is better and much more stable, with Pk Points that work properly that i've added and lots more other features and it finally reaches the real reason of the server in the first place which was "Orb PKZ" as in, Pking ... And since the old base was so unstable and broke all the time in pvp, this one is so much better.

This one also has lots more fully working minigames like Fightpits etc. I think this is way more fun because:

> Real pking
> Stable base
> More Minigames
> Lunar and Ancients that work properly.
> Proper teleports
> Portals i've added making things easier
> Better shops, in a better place i've added
> PK Point system that works
> Pking shop
> All good sets and items, working void set effect etc.
> Custom partyhats etc, and weapons and armour.
> Better Client
> No crashes
> Easier to code
> Higher amount of people accepted
> Anti-SYI and Anti-Flood protection
> Better commands
> Fixed dupes
> Safer trading, no rollbacks.
> More helpful interface
> Real working specials
> Dragonfire shield works properly
> Skills all work properly and have a good way of making money (furies etc)
> Easier to get around to places using teleports, portals and commands.. not confusing.
> Fully working prayer
> Fully working Ranged.
> Fully working farcasting
> Fully working NPCs, emotes, graphics and other commands (pickup, jail etc)
> Working equip screen and working keep on death screen
> Working keeping items on death, 3 and 4 with protect
> Clan Chat
> Emotes on emote tab, music on music tab
> WILDERNESS LEVELS
Probably loads more...

Can't you see its a good update? The old one had no wildy levels, all on all piling all the time, duping, regular resets due to dupers, abusers, bad teleports, too many commands, too complicated, not enough to do, everyone kept getting bored, unsafe pking (broke alot), rubbish client (except for the start up pic)... loooads of things were wrong with it.

THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD!!

Argue with that, Bitches!

~ Orb Pkz ~

Last edited by Orb on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. Empty Re: Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

Post  Orb Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Don't forget to say what you said or a reason why, or even better.. Both!
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. Empty Re: Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll.

Post  Orb Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

If you can't log on, keep trying - it will work eventually!
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 pm

I voted SHIT! Cool

Because everyone that waited a week to play waited for the OLD Orb Pkz not this new trashy version. I think most of the problems you changed the source for could have been fixed on the old one...

Just removing the ::pickup command would stop trading spawned items. I don't know anything about the barrage thing tho...

Although! I must admit the new features on the client kick ass.
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 pm

BTW how about if this happens again you set up a test server for a day for us to try and give our opinions on it instead of just surprising us with a new (and unloved) source.
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade93 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 pm

WTH do i do for SERVERIP:?!??!!.....I still cant log in so .. HELP Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sleep confused affraid monkey bounce rabbit alien pale silent cyclops clown pirat No Like a Star @ heaven

- Blade -
Blade93
Blade93

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 am

You need the client, and this is a test but so many people have said its uber never change back that it doesnt look like i will. Also the votes are currently 3: yes and 2: no, but there are like 20 players so hmm...
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 am

Well only like 10 ppl even LOOK at the forums out of that like 6 post so really your missing 1 Razz
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  D C L A W S Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 am

I voted shit!

the new source is pure bullshit!, not fun, so dahm boring, and pking holy shit wtf is this, we cant do a combo or anything, which mean its sht. And who cares about the wildy numbers or whatever. we want to have fun! Smile Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

i just hope that it will get switched back to the orginal orbpkz, the one thats fun as hell, and the one that actually need votes.

Last edited by D C L A W S on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made a mistake =p)

D C L A W S

Back to top Go down

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. Empty my vote

Post  amp king Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:35 am

ja i voted prety bad....ive seen worse but i los all the cool stuff that i joined for.... could u possibly send me a copy of the coding of the old so i can create a reformed orb(i will add in plenty of thank yous to the about screen)

MAKE A SKILLIN SERVER WITH THE OLD STUFF AND NO PKAY :[)

Last edited by amp king on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted a cheese burger filled with hot juicy skillz)
amp king
amp king

http://ampspyproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D C L A W S Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Orb wrote:You need the client, and this is a test but so many people have said its uber never change back that it doesnt look like i will. Also the votes are currently 3: yes and 2: no, but there are like 20 players so hmm...

wait so if more people voted for shit in poll, does it mean you'll switch back? What a Face

D C L A W S

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Not really.. but i might put some of the old server aspects like mole etc into this one.
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  D C L A W S Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:04 am

Orb wrote:Not really.. but i might put some of the old server aspects like mole etc into this one.

Oh you "might" put some of the old aspects of the server. Well if you do please add seatroll with the same drop rates, and the same things they dropped as what they did in old source.

And atm things are so hard to get, dags drop bascially always nothing.

but... what would be cool for a pking server would be if we could do ::pure or something like ::purepker, and get pking gears Very Happy Very Happy, so we could go pk without buying the same things over and over again and lose money lol!

D C L A W S

Back to top Go down

Post  amp king Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 am

ya know all these new clients and what not are givin me a killer headache... Twisted Evil good thing i like thinking when it hurts..means im making a smart choice with endorphine usage for those lil people out thier...my head has boo boo cause of clients and im using pain killers in body to make it all better lol! lol!

and remember stay in school AND PLAY ORB PKZ OR BURN!
amp king
amp king

http://ampspyproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  killerwild10 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 am

What the hell did you do orb... New server looks like crap and I kept your players together by making my own private server and making it exactly like your server! Now you just made a new crap ass server. Trust me you are going to lose a lot of people. A lot of people came on my server saying they quit urs cause it sucks so bad. Give back the old server the new one looks like crap! I've kept all your players together with my server by making it just like yours and now you do this.. Worst thing ever. Sad
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6874

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 pm

killerwild10 wrote:What the hell did you do orb... New server looks like crap and I kept your players together by making my own private server and making it exactly like your server! Now you just made a new crap ass server. Trust me you are going to lose a lot of people. A lot of people came on my server saying they quit urs cause it sucks so bad. Give back the old server the new one looks like crap! I've kept all your players together with my server by making it just like yours and now you do this.. Worst thing ever. Sad

roooofffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

its been out since orbs when on holiday so dont try that bs

smite range

Back to top Go down

Switcheroo! - Includes important Poll. Empty Errr, NO!

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 pm

This server is better and much more stable, with Pk Points that work properly that i've added and lots more other features and it finally reaches the real reason of the server in the first place which was "Orb PKZ" as in, Pking ... And since the old base was so unstable and broke all the time in pvp, this one is so much better.

This one also has lots more fully working minigames like Fightpits etc. I think this is way more fun because:

> Real pking
> Stable base
> More Minigames
> Lunar and Ancients that work properly.
> Proper teleports
> Portals i've added making things easier
> Better shops, in a better place i've added
> PK Point system that works
> Pking shop
> All good sets and items, working void set effect etc.
> Custom partyhats etc, and weapons and armour.
> Better Client
> No crashes
> Easier to code
> Higher amount of people accepted
> Anti-SYI and Anti-Flood protection
> Better commands
> Fixed dupes
> Safer trading, no rollbacks.
> More helpful interface
> Real working specials
> Dragonfire shield works properly
> Skills all work properly and have a good way of making money (furies etc)
> Easier to get around to places using teleports, portals and commands.. not confusing.
> Fully working prayer
> Fully working Ranged.
> Fully working farcasting
> Fully working NPCs, emotes, graphics and other commands (pickup, jail etc)
> Working equip screen and working keep on death screen
> Working keeping items on death, 3 and 4 with protect
> Clan Chat
> Emotes on emote tab, music on music tab
> WILDERNESS LEVELS
Probably loads more...

Can't you see its a good update? The old one had no wildy levels, all on all piling all the time, duping, regular resets due to dupers, abusers, bad teleports, too many commands, too complicated, not enough to do, everyone kept getting bored, unsafe pking (broke alot), rubbish client (except for the start up pic)... loooads of things were wrong with it.

THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD!!

Argue with that, Bitches!

~ Orb Pkz ~
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 pm

You really want me to argue it? Razz I will What a Face
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah i do cos from my PoV i can't see anything better.. lol
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Well no point arguing then.. tbh just make monsters not att and I wub it cherry cherry

And make when you do ::players show who's on. The rest I can handle... for now Neutral
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 pm

You don't need to know who's on.. if you're looking for a friend add them Razz and i prefer monsters attacking back, it makes it more fun with a challenge. "Americanising" is what mong calls your idea, making stuff way too easy cos you're too LAZY TO TRY HARD! (no offence to americans its just what he says Very Happy).. Razz Very Happy
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 pm

But then my friends list gets too long...

How about we go 50/50 on monsters atting Razz Make then att but not auto attack. Know what i'm sayin f00l?
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Only some auto attack because they're meant to be hard Very Happy (Green drags for example).
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Make just 1 att not all 3 Razz
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Noes. Rushing ftw!
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum