Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1337champs mod application

Go down

1337champs mod application Empty 1337champs mod application

Post  Champion1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Position you'd like to apply for:i'm applying for mod

Why you want to apply:
i wanted to apply for mod so i can help people even more then what i already do Razz and instead of another staff member jailing i can help the person out first and tell what they did wrong, also i would like mod because i have played the server from like the start.(3 days after it went up Razz )

What previous Experience you have:
i have had some experience on other servers right after i quit runescape and i was a mod on 3 diffrent servers (yes 3 Razz) and in all 3 of those servers i never abused my powers even i quit or it was about to go down.

What you think you'd bring to the server:
i would like to think id make people more happy and the economy alot better, Also i am a very nice person but when it comes down to buesiness i can be stricked Also i knew almost everthing about this server (before new server Razz )and i always try my best i can for the other players helping them kill monsters,showing them around the server etc.

Why you think you deserve it:i think i deserve mod because im a very nice and active person who does not mind helping some 1 no matter what it is and ill also do what i can to impove and help the server and other i might no be the best at all times but iv never abused.

Any other information!
i think the only other infomation you need to know about me is that i am active on both forums and server and i do the best i can to improve the server.

thnx for reading

~1337champ

Comment!!!!!!
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down