Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champion's Application

2 posters

Go down

Champion's Application Empty Champion's Application

Post  Champion1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Position you'd like to apply for: Hi it's Champion here, I would like to apply for Admin.

Why you want to apply: I want to apply becuase i have played the server for around 2 months now and i pretty much know everything around the server know almost all staff and i love this server Very Happy

What previous Experience you have: I have been Mod for Ownpkzscape,Teampkz,Hybridscape,and almost was mod for 2spec but didnt work out (was only mod for around 2 days but then it restarted and pretty much i quit there)<------(got boring Shocked )

What you think you'd bring to the server: I think i would probally bring more people,Less rule breakers,I would never abuse(no point of abusing Shocked),and i would only bann when i have to bann i would not ban for no reason like He killed me <---LOL
Why you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because i'm active and have good grammar.....Not like "Go f u k urself b i t c h"<----sorry for the language

Any other information: My name is William Embarassed , i'm 16 years of age..
Champion What a Face
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Champion's Application Empty Nice App

Post  Co-Owner Storm Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Nice app, But we don't need staff right now. Try again in the future, Everyone has a chance.
Co-Owner Storm
Co-Owner Storm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Champion's Application Empty k :(

Post  Champion1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

k thnx any ways Sad Mad just can any tell me when spot is open i would really like to become staff on orb pkz best server ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o btw ima gospam some server chat boxx Very Happy
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Champion's Application Empty Re: Champion's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down