Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champion mod application

Go down

Champion mod application Empty Champion mod application

Post  Champion1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 am

i making this application cause yall said theres no more spots but since it got reset ill just do it again Smile)

Champion's Application

.Position you'd like to apply for: Hi it's Champion here, I would like to apply for mod.

Why you want to apply: I want to apply becuase i have played the server for around 2 months now and i pretty much know everything around the server know almost all staff and i love this server

What previous Experience you have: I have been Mod for Ownpkzscape,Teampkz,Hybridscape,and almost was mod for 2spec but didnt work out (was only mod for around 2 days but then it restarted and pretty much i quit there)<------(got boring )

What you think you'd bring to the server: I think i would probally bring more people,Less rule breakers,I would never abuse(no point of abusing ),and i would only bann when i have to bann i would not ban for no reason like He killed me <---LOL
Why you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because i'm active and have good grammar.....Not like "Go f u k urself b i t c h"<----sorry for the language

Any other information: My name is William , i'm 16 years of age..
Champion
Champion1
Champion1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum