Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY

4 posters

Go down

VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY Empty VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY

Post  chrisishere Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am

Position you'd like to apply for:Admin in game

Why you want to apply:The reason i want to apply is because i see that there is one admin in game (storm) he is very good admin.But an other reason is because i have worked very hard to get mod and now im working even harder for admin.And i also be on 24/7 some times or more.

What previous Experience you have:My experience is to help alot of players and to try and work for what i really want.

What you think you'd bring to the server:I think/will bring fun and joy to the server and players.I do spamm other server chats when there offline so they can join us while there server is offline.

Why you think you deserve it:I think i deserve it because i work hard for it and i try and stay on as much as i can so i can help out alot of people.

Any other information:I am 16 going on 17 as you see on forum it says my wrong age i dont put my correct age on most things.I also play basket ball for my school and loves to play gutair hero =) ORB PKZ OWNZ AND SO DOSE THE OWNER (ORB) DOSE
chrisishere
chrisishere

Back to top Go down

VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY Empty Re: VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY

Post  seline61 Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 am

i personally think chrisishere would make a grate and awesome admin he helps every1 that he can if u want a good admin or helper vote chrisishere hes ggrreeaatt lol.... Very Happy

seline61

Back to top Go down

VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY Empty i agree

Post  eric aka iqiniton Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am

i agree i think chrisishere should become a admin he helps out alot always on very nice to talk to very helpfull so i think he should get admin thank you. he is also good when keeping people playing the server he made 3 people not quit your server now thats a good staff member

by iqnition

eric aka iqiniton

Back to top Go down

VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY Empty Re: VOTE CHRISISERE OR ADMIN PL0X AND TY

Post  retribution Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 am

Now now now chris, he's alright What a Face
Nah, hes heaps good.
Him being an admin would be great, his helpfulness towards others is amazing. The amount he puts into this server is good. He has stayed up till early hours in the morning for players. I recommend him for sure.
Ret.

retribution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum