Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

barrange dds mod/admin aaplication

2 posters

Go down

barrange dds mod/admin aaplication Empty barrange dds mod/admin aaplication

Post  barrange dds Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Position you'd like to apply for:
Mod or Admin

Why you want to apply:
i am a nice person who likes helping many poeple i would do anything to be a mod and im also a great player.

What previous Experience you have:
i have been admin many times in the past, i have also been mod couple times and including on real runescape i have also made 2 different servers that have been great with over 50players everyday but my computer just couldnt handle and i have been co owner twice.

What you think you'd bring to the server:
if iwas mod/admin i would do anything to help all new players in need. I will treat everyone with the respect they deserve espcially all staff members. I will do anything to stop people from doing bad things and jailing them if needed. Also i can bring all my friends that play private servers do this i've already got 3 of my friends to play they say they all enjoy playing it. I will play as many times that i can.

Why you think you deserve it:
i like helping out other players. I respect everyone espically staff. I really enjoy playing this server it is my favourite and i played the most next to runescape.

Any other information:
Im always playing this if i can and when it's online of course. I'm helpful even in real life. I'm 16 who likes playing private server on my spare time. so i hope you pick me for mod/admin
Thanks for reading.
~~~~Barrange dds~~~

P.S- i know i have been denied once but if you just give me a chance you wont regret it i promise.

barrange dds

Back to top Go down

barrange dds mod/admin aaplication Empty comment

Post  barrange dds Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:08 pm

everyone please comment

barrange dds

Back to top Go down

barrange dds mod/admin aaplication Empty Re: barrange dds mod/admin aaplication

Post  Iskill Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Hm nice application i think you have a good chance of beind a mod.

iskill/lucas

Iskill

Back to top Go down

barrange dds mod/admin aaplication Empty Re: barrange dds mod/admin aaplication

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down