Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild.

+2
--- X ---
trevor
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it?

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. I_vote_lcap20%Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. I_vote_lcap80%Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. Empty Smite Range Level Glitching in wild.

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. F2oosw
Ok thats him level glitching, hes level 126, im level 123, I dont got a screeny of him actually doing the hit, But i have some more proof look down Very Happy
Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. 25usish
Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. Pq4qq

Now please tell me If Level GLitching Is a glitch or not a glitch?

P.S. I also told him off at like Level 5, I knew this was going to happen, But he shud of known better.

Last edited by trevor on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. Empty Re: Smite Range Level Glitching in wild.

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Why would you blackout text in the chat when that could prove he's talking about something else?
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Smite Range Level Glitching in wild. Empty Re: Smite Range Level Glitching in wild.

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok if that really bothers u, ill post another one
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 pm

TY Razz
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Ok posted, Whats the big deal?

I said xlogging wasnt on rules yet Because ur trying to get me Jailed for something i didnt do and its not on rules?

P.S., I edited this post, I said he was tryin to ban me, Obviously Smite thinks thats such a big MIstake but whatever.

Last edited by trevor on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Xlogging was jail on old source... rules need updated tbh.

BTW forgot to say Vista SUCKS!
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Umm, Okay idc if vista sucks..

But Y not vote in poll?
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm

ok

1st of all in that picture u where only 2levels lower than me and however we where running so by the time i was going off we reached lvl1 wildy so tbh not realy glitching if u ask me...

2nd u lied to me about xlogging ect

2(a) you lied to me by saying u didnt xlogg which u did cuz you asking me and biggie where does the picture go to when u do "prnt scrn" which means you dont know how to till biggie told and when in chatbox u said the reson for xlogging was cuz yr computer turned off and yr on yr laptop now also you said that yr laptop does not have orbpkz on it...which means u lied about yr computer turning off or the 1s pic would be gone.

well ask u can see i did basicly 1 thing however u did like 4 things

witnesses to xlogging: chrisishere

whitnesses to chatbox: biggie

P.S:YOU GOT PROOF OF THE TELLING ME OFF CUZ YOU DID NO SUCH THING

(ALSO I DONT THINK SUCKING UP WILL HEL MUCH...(ORB ILY))

Last edited by smite range on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

smite range wrote:ok
2nd you walked in to the jailed for xlogging and lieing to a mod

WAIT! You can walk in to the jail!?!?! I wantz to tries! Shocked
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Ive never X-Logged accept one time, And This time i did not, Last time i was punished.

+ Y u think it took me so long to post this, I had to turn my pc back on, And i went to the chatbox on my desktop And took that piC, Cause u can c it if u just come, ALSO Ive had that first pic, Since it happen, i posted this on my desktop, Thats y u kept tellin me to hurry up and post, I had to turn pc on,login,and post, I had plenty of time to do that,tHATS Y IT TOOK LONG TO POST,
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 pm

--- X --- wrote:
2nd you walked in to the jailed for xlogging and lieing to a mod

WAIT! You can walk in to the jail!?!?! I wantz to tries! Shocked

yEAH SAME HERE
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

1st of all in that picture u where only 2levels lower than me and however we where running so by the time i was going off we reached lvl1 wildy so tbh not realy glitching if u ask me...

2nd u lied to me about xlogging ect

2(a) you lied to me by saying u didnt xlogg which u did cuz you asking me and biggie where does the picture go to when u do "prnt scrn" which means you dont know how to till biggie told and when in chatbox u said the reson for xlogging was cuz yr computer turned off and yr on yr laptop now also you said that yr laptop does not have orbpkz on it...which means u lied about yr computer turning off or the 1s pic would be gone.

well ask u can see i did basicly 1 thing however u did like 4 things

witnesses to xlogging: chrisishere

whitnesses to chatbox: biggie

P.S:YOU GOT PROOF OF THE TELLING ME OFF CUZ YOU DID NO SUCH THING

(ALSO I DONT THINK SUCKING UP WILL HEL MUCH...(ORB ILY))

I wasnt sucking up tbh, I just said that as in, I luv orbs server, I wasnt sucking up'
I wasnt sucking up tbh, I just said that as in, I luv orbs server, I wasnt sucking up'
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 pm

trevor wrote:Ive never X-Logged accept one time, And This time i did not, Last time i was punished.

+ Y u think it took me so long to post this, I had to turn my pc back on, And i went to the chatbox on my desktop And took that piC, Cause u can c it if u just come, ALSO Ive had that first pic, Since it happen, i posted this on my desktop, Thats y u kept tellin me to hurry up and post, I had to turn pc on,login,and post, I had plenty of time to do that,tHATS Y IT TOOK LONG TO POST,

acculy u cant post on desctop unjess u save in paint which u clearly didnt know how to since u asked me and biggie so thats my point on yr computer didnt turn off so gf and u know what i mean with the jail

btw dont say biggies just gunna stick up for me cuz we r m8s cuz we aint that gd of m8s

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

R U RETARD? NO OFFENCE.

But ALSO i took the pic on my desktop once it got back on, Cause on the chatbox u can stil c reset stuff if ur new comin to the chatbox, So i took the pic, Then asked for paint help, Edited it in paint,And posted it R U FUCKING DUM NO OFFENCE SERIOUSLY!!!
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

trevor wrote:

Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste?
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 pm

--- X --- wrote:
trevor wrote:

Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste? Do you like copy and paste?

fuck yeah i do
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 pm

trevor wrote:R U RETARD? NO OFFENCE.

But ALSO i took the pic on my desktop once it got back on, Cause on the chatbox u can stil c reset stuff if ur new comin to the chatbox, So i took the pic, Then asked for paint help, Edited it in paint,And posted it R U FUCKING DUM NO OFFENCE SERIOUSLY!!!

SERIOUSLY U DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT

if you did y u ask me and biggie???
cuz your words where

"where does the prnt scrn picture save to on my computer 1s iv pressed it"

so plz dont try that bs

and you said "orb ily" i checked download (Zoomit) and check 4 yr self
if you cant see

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 pm

After several nubbish like post I have decided the time has come for a REAL post.Twisted Evil

Why were you asking for help on taking a screenshot now but you knew how to take one earlier when you took the first pic?

The great detective haz solved teh mystery. Cool
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Yeah i did say 'orb ily' but i wasnt suckin up, I JUST LOVE HIS SERVER, Thats what i kinda mean tbh, It was a joke? No suck up?

+ What bs am i tryin to play? i asked u how to get to those pictures, Like i didnt kno when u took it, the pic copied and u gotta paste it.. So just quit trying I didnt x-log My comptuer shutoff...
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

--- X --- wrote:After several nubbish like post I have decided the time has come for a REAL post.Twisted Evil

Why were you asking for help on taking a screenshot now but you knew how to take one earlier when you took the first pic?

The great detective haz solved teh mystery. Cool

rofl you love messing around but atleast truth comes with most of the time rofl

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 pm

To X:

Because the first pic Is A pic that i Took usding the client 'ScreenShot Pic' And those r easy to find in ur files

I didnt know how to get to the pics that u take with Prt_Scrn
And the last 2 r Prt_Scrn pics but first is screenshot pic like i said
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

trevor wrote:Yeah i did say 'orb ily' but i wasnt suckin up, I JUST LOVE HIS SERVER, Thats what i kinda mean tbh, It was a joke? No suck up?

+ What bs am i tryin to play? i asked u how to get to those pictures, Like i didnt kno when u took it, the pic copied and u gotta paste it.. So just quit trying I didnt x-log My comptuer shutoff...

w00t my point just got admited cuz as u said your computer turned off and after that u asked us which means yr computer didnt turn off or the pic would be gone

gf

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  --- X --- Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:32 pm

trevor wrote:To X:

Because the first pic Is A pic that i Took usding the client 'ScreenShot Pic' And those r easy to find in ur files

AHHHHHHHHHHH my detective work has FAILED me! I guess I better hand in my badge. Sad
--- X ---
--- X ---

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 pm

--- X --- wrote:
trevor wrote:To X:

AHHHHHHHHHHH my detective work has FAILED me! I guess I better hand in my badge. Sad

nope it was spot on rofl

cuz as he said he didnt know how to do the prnt scrn and after his computer apparently restarted he asked how to do it which would make the picture erased

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  trevor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL DETACIVE THATS UR LAST WARNING JUST KIDDING..

BUT WHERE DO U LIV IN THE WILDY
trevor
trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next