Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =]

5 posters

Go down

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =] Empty Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =]

Post  smite range Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 am

Position you'd like to apply for:i'm applying for mod

Why you want to apply:
i whanted to apply for mod so i can help people even more and insted of waiting for staff members for this like jailing ect.. ill be able to do my self also with mod i think ill be able to help alot more people because people mainly trust staff members and dont think of trusting other players.

What previous Experience you have:
i have had some experience on other servers when i quit runescape and i was a mod on 1 of them which i did not abuse my powers at all

What you think you'd bring to the server:
i would like to think id make people more happy and the eco alot better because im a very nice person but i can be stricked at well also i know alout about this server and i always try my best to do what ever i can to improve it for more players

Why you think you deserve it:i think i deserve mod because im a very nice and active person who does not mind helping some 1 no matter what it is and ill also do what i can to impove and help the server and other i might no be the best at all times but iv never abused and i dont think anyone else thinks i would

[color-blue]!!!Any other information!!!:[/color]
i think the only other infomation you need to know about me is that im a very loyal person and ill never back down from a challange

thank you for reading

(comment if you would please (be honest) thx)

Last edited by smite range on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

smite range

Back to top Go down

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =] Empty Re: Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =]

Post  joames Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am

Really nice app!

I think u can be mod Smile

i also got a feeling i can trust you! Wink
joames
joames

Back to top Go down

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =] Empty Re: Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =]

Post  X Cloud X Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 am

Good app, i've seen you helping ingame
and are very respectful.

Good luck, :p
X Cloud X
X Cloud X

Back to top Go down

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =] Empty applycation for mod

Post  i plox Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 am

nice apply
gl to be mod!

i plox king

i plox

Back to top Go down

Smite Range's mod app ~~~ACCEPTED!!!!!~~~ =] Empty NICE GAE

Post  Tom Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

ALL GAES SHOULD BE MOD.
PLUS SMITE LOVES LIFE SO SMITE FOR MOD
WHO RAA!
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down