Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~

3 posters

Go down

Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~ Empty Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~

Post  Iskill Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

Hey guys ! I have Written This Mod/Admin Aplication Because I would Like to Help Newcommers That Join this server !

About me :

My Name is Lucas I am 14 years old and very talented Razz And im a funny guy once you get to know me

What Would You Bring To This Server :
i'd bring alot of players to this server like my friends
which play other server's
i advertise once evrey 2 days and
I will show all new poeple around
the whole server.

I have been admin's and co on a few servers like. hard2love im Co-Owner , Dragon History Im mod, dds specz was hidden admin and i was admin on rova untill i quit :p

Thanks Iskill/Lucas

P.S leave some comment's what you think about me, Msn is kl_iim_lucas@live.co.uk if you need help or speak ingame !!@

----

Comments:

You are worthy of a Moderator position, you have proved this to all of the staff in game. Congradulations Smile

~ Orb Pkz ~

Iskill

Back to top Go down

Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~ Empty hes ones off the best

Post  i lure i Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm

He helped me to start playing the game its so fun to be hes mate he its help full doing anything to pepolse spendinguch time to encomny too so i hope hes being admin

i lure i

Back to top Go down

Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~ Empty iskill

Post  maulurmum Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 am

he shud get admin hes never done anythign to abuse helps everybody includeing me he wud be a great admin on this server so many people think he shud so just do it Smile

maulurmum

Back to top Go down

Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~ Empty Re: Iskill for mod/admin ~ Accepted as Moderator ~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum