Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

onager17 for ingame mod(yay)

3 posters

Go down

onager17 for ingame mod(yay) Empty onager17 for ingame mod(yay)

Post  onager17 Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 am

Position you'd like to apply for:ingame mod

Why you want to apply:i want to apply because i know that some people are always getting frustratd with people breaking the rules and getting away with it. i know that you need proof but how are u gonna know the exact time somone xloggs or dupes then ::emptys and u can get a screenie of it ..its just not fair.i would also like the mod position because i belive im nice and helpfull and if u neeeded me instead of ignoring u,id probably be there instantly if it was a big problem.

What previous Experience you have:i was an owner of a world of warcraft guild for 3 years ive been a mod on game/chatsite kongregate.com ive been a guild owner on guild wars for 2 years and a guild owner on fiesta.

What you think you'd bring to the server:hopefully i would bring help and a better chance to stop people from breaking the rules and getting away with it.im also doing some modeling and design for games me and 5 friends have been working on so i might be able to contrbute some cool ideas/custom items.

Why you think you deserve it:i think i deserve it because even without a mod promotion ive been helpfull to alot of people and reliable

Any other information:uh my name is chris im 15 ive played the server for about 4 weeks now i think maybe 5 and ive gotten 3 people to join
.jeremitoh(my cuz)
,pk narb my freind jason, and obsolete jeremithos freind jose

onager17

Back to top Go down

onager17 for ingame mod(yay) Empty Re: onager17 for ingame mod(yay)

Post  onager17 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 pm

psssst ppl check out ym application lol please?

onager17

Back to top Go down

onager17 for ingame mod(yay) Empty onager17...

Post  piesheen Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

onager helped me get started show me where stuff is help me getting items... he didn't attack anyone in wilderness when he could have.. i think this kind mate diserves to be a mod... with the way he helps people... if he isn't a mod then noone should be. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

piesheen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 am

hmm Razz
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  onager17 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 am

:Ouhhh is that a good hmm or bad hmm lol

onager17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down