Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK.

4 posters

Go down

EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK. Empty EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK.

Post  mongoose Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 am

Orb has just UNIPBANNED EVERYONE that was iped.

This is an act of trust. As most of you were actually given the items rather than duped them. I have left them on your accounts, but i will check soon. If i find any duped items on ANYONES account, they will be iped instantly without question.

Please, dont abuse this. If you are offered or given duped items tell me and i will remove them from your account, ipban the duper and refund you the item you traded it for/ recieved.

Thanks all.
-Mongoose
mongoose
mongoose
Führer of Orb Pkz
Führer of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK. Empty Re: EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK.

Post  killerwild10 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 am

Yes that is very good. Atleast now they might stop.
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6874

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK. Empty Re: EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK.

Post  Orb Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:11 am

In addition to this, if you refuse to allow your account to be searched by a staff member, you will be banned, checked and dealt with. Don't worry - this is a temporary thing. We do not wish to intimidate players by allowing everyone to search accounts at will, however as you can see by the other posts in the Reports section, there has been quite alot of duping leading to a full reset a few days ago.. this is what we want to prevent in the future but will happen if too many duped items are in circulation.

~ Orb Pkz ~
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE IS UNBANNED. - PLEASE LOOK. Empty nooo im banned

Post  piesheen Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:21 pm

i was iped so were alot of ppl

piesheen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum