Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killerwild10 for a mod?

5 posters

Go down

Killerwild10 for a mod? Empty Killerwild10 for a mod?

Post  killerwild10 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello all my name is killerwild10. Most of you should know me in the game as I have seen mostly all of you or have talked to you atleast once. Well here is my mod app!!

Position you'd like to apply for:
Moderator because I don't want to apply for admin yet because I still need to learn the server a little bit more but I think I have enough experience to be a moderator.

Why you want to apply:
I can help a lot of people with any questions they have because I already know mostly the whole server and know a lot about it. I have already helped many people and established many friendships with mostly everyone who plays. I vote everyday and go on the runelocus page to chat with people in the chatbox.

What previous Experience you have:
I used to have my own server so I know how to be a owner and how to treat people with respect, answer their questions, help them with anything they need and much more. I also use to be mod and admin on many servers such as antscape. Well my server was called killerwild10 before but I made another one after that which was killerowned.

What you think you'd bring to the server:
I can bring many new people as I know a lot of people. I can help the people who play this server very greatly. I can help the owner to any server or client questions he has since I know a lot about coding and servers. I also vote everyday to make us more popular.

Why you think you deserve it:
I do many things for the server such as vote for it everyday, help people with questions they have, show people respect, bring many people to this server. I also know tons of people and they know me too so if they need anything from me I can help them. I also help newcomers when they have new questions and such. I am also barely ever mean to anyone unless they get me really pissed than I get mad. Unless that I stay calm and be nice to them. If I do get mod I will not jail, mute or ban for no reason at all. If they keep breaking rules or are spamming or advertising than they will either get mute or jail. Unless they keep breaking rules constantly, than that is a ban.

Any other information:
Just today I helped Tom when he died. Some players looted his items and I told them to give it back because Tom had items such as d claws and ring of charos. Eventually they gave it back and Tom thanked me. If you guys need any help on this server if I get mod or not you can talk to me via yell, pm or just from the chatbox. Thanks for viewing my app and hope you guys have a nice day.
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6874

Back to top Go down

Killerwild10 for a mod? Empty Re: Killerwild10 for a mod?

Post  Epic! Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am

He is nice. He helped me (a bit lol)

He is friendly.
He will make a good mod. Smile

Epic!

Back to top Go down

Killerwild10 for a mod? Empty yep u should be mod

Post  weownyou33 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am

from my point of view killerwild10 is a real nice player. he helps alot of people. and also he helps me with skills and alot of other stuff.

gl killer on mod!
weownyou33
weownyou33

Back to top Go down

Post  killerwild10 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

Thank you guys! I am already excited tho! I already earned forum mod but if I get ingame mod that would be very nice too!
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Iskill Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Killerwild is a very good player active on forums and ingame i think he deserves ingame mod because he helps alot of players and does alot for them

iskill/lucas

Iskill

Back to top Go down

Post  killerwild10 Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Orb can you please check it out and tell me what you think about it.
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Orb Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 am

I have to agree with everyone else Smile you are a very good player, active and polite and respecting etc..

Perhaps soon you'll have your dream albino Razz

~ Orb Pkz ~
Orb
Orb
Owner of Orb Pkz
Owner of Orb Pkz

https://orbpkz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down