Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic 4 Mod

Go down

Chaotic 4 Mod Empty Chaotic 4 Mod

Post  chaotic Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 am

Position you'd like to apply for: Moderator

Why you want to apply: I Would Like To Apply Because I Think Its A Good Server And Want To Give Something Back, I Am Told I Have Been Very Helpfull And Dedicated To Other Servers Such As BallScape And FearScape And Would Like To Help Orbz Pk Reach Its Full Potential.

What previous Experience you have: Some Servers E.g BallScape (Still On line), Fearscape (Not Online) I Was Demoted From BallScape For Not Donating Every Month... Im 15 lol.

What you think you'd bring to the server: I Could Bring Custom Item Codes For New Boses Items Im NotThe Best Coder But If You Can Code I Dont Mind Giveing U Npc Ids Ect. I Could Get New Members And Advertise To All People.

Why you think you deserve it: Its Not If I Derserve It But I Just Thought If You Need Help I Can Help You

Any other information: I Did Ask For Mod And Sorry For That I Didnt Know About Apps

chaotic

Back to top Go down

Chaotic 4 Mod Empty Re: Chaotic 4 Mod

Post  chaotic Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 am

I Was Called Iv N9 Iv And Was In A Pk Group With People Called N L D N And Thuk u Fool Before The Server Restart

chaotic

Back to top Go down