Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISH'D

Go down

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISH'D Empty THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISH'D

Post  e m p i r e Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 am

r a v e n -or 11th brew -or empire or w/e he is abusing

Bericht onager17 op di jul 21, 2009 12:10 am
ok so me and ima pony,piesheen,and asara br0 were making a pic so
revans pure 11th brew comes up,he starts talking crap and calling us nerds then he bans piesheen cuz he said he said something about his mom....witch he didnt and he has no proof of ...then sara br0 gets jailed and muted for ..i dont even know i bet he has no prof of sara doing anything either ...can somone do something please?

TELLING UR GONNA FUCK MY CANZER MOTHER GOES 2 FAR MATE AND WITH SARA I WANTED OT CHECK HIS ACCOUNT BCS IVE HEARD HIM HAVING A SARA SCIM SO I TALKED WITH HIM AND HE TOLD ME ORB ALLOWED SO IM LIKE MK? ASK SARA BRO HIMSELF MATE

Empire is a big abuser! I agree with whoever else say he is abuser!

Bericht killerwild10 op vr jul 24, 2009 10:21 pm
Here is proof that empire muted my friend weownyou33 for no reason at all. Weown will also post a topic bout this cause he got screenies of the whole thing too. So just look at the pics and tell me what you think.

HERE YOUR MATEY HAVE BEEN MUTED 10 MINUTES BCS HE KEEPS CALLING ME NERD ABUSER AND WEIRDO ETC

EMPIRE abusing powers.

Bericht joames op wo jul 22, 2009 10:07 am
Hi,

yesterday i was pking in wild then i 1v1ed axel then he teamed me i told admins but they didnt give a shit...
then axel started yelling at me... i said empire look what he says he said cancer fucker in dutch...
so empire doesnt react.. ofc not since axel was in his "clan"
so i started yelling back then without warning E M P I R E aka 11th brew or R A V E N
banns my acc! i start going on my other acc and ask why i am banned he said for flaming! :S
i said well axel started he just didnt fucking listen to me! Then he mutes me! Then i told he was traitor (cuz i was in his clan and i killed axel then he pjed me and axel looted his + mine stuff) so he muted my other acc :S

I THINK THIS IS ABUSING YOUR POWERS!!!

Btw: axel had enough warnings i think it should be time for bann or w/e.

Prove of axel started yelling at me:

OK I ADMIT I SHUD HAVE TAKEN ACTION TO AXEL TO BUT FLAMING WITH CANZER I THINK THT A GOOD REASON FOR A MUTE OR JAIL
e m p i r e
e m p i r e

http://www.heavenclan.smfforfree.com

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISH'D Empty Re: THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISH'D

Post  e m p i r e Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 am

REPLY IF YOU WANT TO NO FLAMING ALOUD PLEASE
e m p i r e
e m p i r e

http://www.heavenclan.smfforfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: