Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~

+3
sara0wnz116
TheGame
kakashi
7 posters

Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~

Post  kakashi Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 pm

my MOD app

-----

Comments:

THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED AGAIN AT A LATER DATE - VERY GOOD FEEDBACK AND A GOOD APPLICATION. THANK YOU

~ Orb Pkz ~
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty Re: kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~

Post  kakashi Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Position you'd like to apply for: MOD

Why you want to apply: because i like to help peaple i will inforce rules and stop hacking. I can also help advertise the server because my friend has a website and i can advertise there. i can make peaple join i asked my brother (hyuga-in gameusername) to join and will ask my cuz and a friend of mines to play this server.

What previous Experience you have:well i have been an mod for a server once it was an all-star scape based server on mopar and i belive i did a good job as a mod.

What you think you'd bring to the server:i can bring more peaple in to the server because i have alot of friends and i am a friendly pearson i can help peaple and new player by giving them tours and i will have weekly drop parties so new and old players cna get rich

Why you think you deserve it:i think i deserve it because i do have experiance and can bring more peaple to the sever and will help new players and have drop parties. i am a friendly pearson and will help peaple and be active.

Any other information:i just made a forum acoount today but have been playing for a few days, do vote for the server alot-not EVERY day but every once in a while i do.

Very Happy thanks for your attension and please peaple help me to bee mod and i will help u in game! Very Happy
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty Re: kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~

Post  kakashi Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 pm

well my friend just came over and i told him how awsome the server was and he loved it. he made an in game account (minhaj308) and i gave him some cool stuff to start him off. Very Happy Very Happy
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty One Question

Post  TheGame Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

Ok i think you should get a better feel for the server then come back and post this app i believe you just started to play so before posting let us see you helpping out other players ingame and on the fourms..Thanks

The Game

TheGame

Back to top Go down

Post  kakashi Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

the server is 4 days old i've played it for 3 days so far i dont think i can get more.
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  sara0wnz116 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 pm

YA hello my main username is minhaj308 but i like sara0wnz116 better so i am on it. I think kakashi really deserves the mod spot because right when i started of he game me lots of money and many items. He totally guided me through many things. If i asked him if i can borrow anything he would always say yes ( for example. I asked him if i can borrow his bandos whip he said yes and later i asked if i can borrow his dragon claws he had said yes). Kakashi had also helped a few people like some guy asked him if he can have 100m because he need ed to buy somethen he said yes. Kakashi also did 1 drop party once but it wasnt that big , the drops were worth up to around 8b. HE also helped me Kill Jad, KQueen, And the Mole

Ps HE deserves a staff spot MOD or above +

sara0wnz116

Back to top Go down

Post  raaghib Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 pm

hi im kakashi's cuz (ingame user-- raaghib) kakashi gave me wings d pl8 ancor and bunny ears when i started. hes a nice pearson and will help this server alot. he realy deserves mod for real!! Very Happy

raaghib

Back to top Go down

Post  raaghib Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm

umm.. what do u mean "at a later date"? i mean as can u give me a idea when?? Question Question

afro afro thank you afro afro

raaghib

Back to top Go down

Post  kakashi Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

well actual what he means is does this mean that when there is a spot u will consider this
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  killerwild10 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Didn't kakashi get caught for duping? So won't he be like out of maybe getting mod position.
killerwild10
killerwild10
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6874

Back to top Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty 100 views!!

Post  kakashi Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:10 pm

i finaly got 100 views thank you and to i did not dupe to say the truth i promise i didnt dupe and niether do i know how Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
kakashi
kakashi

Back to top Go down

kakashi's MOD app :) ~ Reviewing again ~ Empty KAKASHI FOR MOD! 100% ~ACEPPTED~?

Post  sara0wnz116 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 am

What In the world !
KAKASHI did not get mod get that is just so messed up he is like the best person ever and he really did not dupe .
But his cousin Raaghib log ged on my main acc minhaj308 and he started duping a bunch of partyhats.
And then Kakashi also told me he had like 10k partyhats and h e did not know how he got
ALso my acc Minhaj308 got iped for duping which i did not dupe That idiot Raaghib Kakashis cousing duped
So ORb MOngoose or Any other admin please unip cause i was a really go person And Kakashi and me got blamed for something we didnt do .

(BAN RAAGHIB ) HE IS ACTUAL DUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO GIVE KAKASHI MOD CAUSE HE SO COOL AND NICE AND ALSO HE MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY BUY GIVEN SOME MONEY(100MIL) TO NEW PEOPLE WHO JUST STARTED
AND WHEN I STARTED HE GAVE ME DRAGON HEAVY PLATE AND A ANCHOR THAT HE JUST PKED AND IT WAS HIS FIRST AND HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT HIM SELF. HE DEDICATES HIS TIME TO OTHERS AND HELPS ALOT AND IS A PERSON WHO IS ON THE SERVER ALOT AND SAID THIS WAS HIS FAVORITE SERVER EVER AND HE GOT ANGRY WHEN HE GOT BLAMED FOR DUPING BUT HE SAID I DONT CARE THEY WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THAT RAAGHIB WAS DUPING SO ...

U PEOPLE HAVE KNOW FOUND OUT

sara0wnz116

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am

lol kakashi got caught, look at mongoose's "this is why your banned" topic
Sara that whole story you wrote just doesn't make sense, both of you need to learn some grammar.
tbh it seems like your the same guy silent
Cynic
Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post  smite range Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 am

Cynic wrote:lol kakashi got caught, look at mongoose's "this is why your banned" topic
Sara that whole story you wrote just doesn't make sense, both of you need to learn some grammar.
tbh it seems like your the same guy silent

tbh i agree and sara before clicking "Send" please read through what you wrote

smite range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum