Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment!

5 posters

Go down

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment! Empty K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment!

Post  K0 Rune K0 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 am

Position you'd like to apply for: Hi it's K0 Rune K0 here, I would like to apply for Admin.

Why you want to apply: I want to apply becuase i'm currently at Moderator position and want to gain my ranks higher to Admin, I have been playing this server for month and a half and know most stuff about it.

What previous Experience you have: I have been Mod for 1 month and a half on Orb Pkz and it has a good community so i'm never going to quit.... EVER!!!!!

What you think you'd bring to the server: I think I will bring less rule breakers to the server and Jail all who do, i've never abused my position and never will I only ban when I have a reason, I never have banned so thats good.

Why you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because i'm active and have quite good grammar.. None of this "hew d u thnk u r?" Crap.

Any other information: My names Jake, i'm 15 years of age.

K0 Rune K0

Back to top Go down

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment! Empty Re: K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment!

Post  Harley Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Do You Have Any Previous Experience Of Mod/Admin On Any Other Servers/Games?
Harley
Harley

http://www.bebo.com/Schnarfle

Back to top Go down

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment! Empty Re: K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment!

Post  K0 Rune K0 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Yes I do Mod on here, Co-owner on mintyscape and Owner of my own server

K0 Rune K0

Back to top Go down

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment! Empty One Problem

Post  Co-Owner Storm Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:03 pm

I got one problem. I haven't seen you on lately. And when you say you've played for over a month, You just created your account, Earned Mod and after about 35 days of not playing you want Admin. I'm afraid your gonna have to do better than that. Oh and BTW, Whats your servers name?
Co-Owner Storm
Co-Owner Storm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  mongoose Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am

Storm wrote:I got one problem. I haven't seen you on lately. And when you say you've played for over a month, You just created your account, Earned Mod and after about 35 days of not playing you want Admin. I'm afraid your gonna have to do better than that. Oh and BTW, Whats your servers name?

I must disagree with you here storm, k0 rune k0 was probably one of the most deserving of mods that were given out, and he was the first one that was actually rewarded with mod for being a help to the server.

Whats more, even when the server was all crappy k0 rune k0 still played, helped and had fun on the server. I think that you must also be in a different timezone storm, cause k0 does often play. Hes just not hardcore like some people here.

I will consider a admin position for you
mongoose
mongoose
Führer of Orb Pkz
Führer of Orb Pkz

Back to top Go down

Post  K0 Rune K0 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 am

[/quote]I must disagree with you here storm, k0 rune k0 was probably one of the most deserving of mods that were given out, and he was the first one that was actually rewarded with mod for being a help to the server.

Whats more, even when the server was all crappy k0 rune k0 still played, helped and had fun on the server. I think that you must also be in a different timezone storm, cause k0 does often play. Hes just not hardcore like some people here.

I will consider a admin position for you[/quote]

Thanks Mongoose

K0 Rune K0

Back to top Go down

K0 Rune K0 for Admin Please Comment! Empty ftw rune k0!

Post  NarB MaN Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 am

Rune is probs THE most derservant player for admin he is brilliant to play with and have a good friendly chat with pking is fun when with him and a allrounf good player no areguments and if hes in one he sorting it out!!
NarB MaN
NarB MaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum