Orb Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you

2 posters

Go down

vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you Empty vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you

Post  eric aka iqiniton Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am

hey guys i would like to become a player mod for server and i need your help to get there can you plz vote for me to become a mod thank you. i do alot for the server i found dupers i found gliches and help chrisishere and storm and iskill stop spammers i also told people to join this server and i also play on it 24/7 i also am a very nice person i do not mind helping anyone that needs help at anytime. so i hope you pick me for your nexted mod thank you

by iqnition

eric aka iqiniton

Back to top Go down

vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you Empty Re: vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you

Post  retribution Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 am

Ret here =]
Iqnition is a well deserved player , and in my view i see him as a respectful person and deserving of mod postion. He helps anyone and everyone. Gl iqnition!! What a Face

retribution

Back to top Go down

vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you Empty iqnition

Post  eric aka iqiniton Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 am

thank you very much retribution =)

eric aka iqiniton

Back to top Go down

vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you Empty Re: vote for me iqnition to become a mod =) thank you

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down